We Are Transparent
Terms and Conditions
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- Our anti-spam policy is a part of and subject to, these terms and conditions. You may view our anti-spam policy on this website. Please note that, we may change this policy without any prior notice. It is your responsibility to keep-up-to-date and comply with this policy.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We do not allow copy content, graphics, design, look and appearance from our website to anyone without our permission. You must need to send us mail to (email@example.com) in order to get permission to use our content. Unauthorized use of this website may cause criminal action against you.
- You will be liable for damages (including damages, costs, and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that the website or a web page is infringing your copyright.
- We hold no responsibility, in case you receive any offensive and abusive comment on your website, we do not support this from our end or from any one’s.
- You do understand and agree that your use of our website is limited and non-exclusive and we can terminate it for any reason without prior notice.
- From time to time we may offer and/or co-sponsor contests or promotions on the Website. Each of these activities shall be governed by specific rules accessible from the pages of the Website offering the promotion or when you submit your entry.
- We reserve the rights to modify, temporarily and permanently change our terms and policies anytime, without any prior notice. It is you responsibility to be updated and check our terms and policies time to time.
- These Terms and conditions and all other legal documents posted on the website constitute the entire agreement between you and (ComX Enterprises), with respect to the use of website, including the content, graphics, design, look and feel.
- All disputes are subjected to the law of Kuwait.
Commitment to protect your privacy
Comx.enterprises will collect and hold your personal information for the purpose of:
- providing you with the relevant product and/or service;
- letting you know about other products and/or services which might interest you; or
- Assisting us generally in managing your transactions with us.
We may disclose the information we gather to:
- Our employees and advisor to provide you our future offers and services in which you might be interested.
- Affiliates and other third parties to process your transactions successfully.
- corporate transactions involving the transfer of all or part of the assets or business of a member of comx.enterprises or in a corporate restructure.
- Court in response to a subpoena.
If in any circumstances the information provided by you have any errors then you may subjected to our legal obligations and your account will be cancelled without any prior notice.
Comx.enterprises takes all reasonable security measures to protect personal information from loss, unauthorized access, destruction, misuse, modification or disclosure. For your safety and protection, your credit card information is not stored on our servers.
Personal details, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without the consent of the customer, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
For Queries please contact on : firstname.lastname@example.org
At ComX Enterprises we want you to agree with our Terms and Conditions and Anti-spam policy.
We have a must follow anti-spam policy and we do not allow you to break/violate this at any cost.
If ComX Enterprises determines that you are violating our Anti-spam policy, ComX Enterprises at its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your use of its website, products and services.
We fully support and obey with the requirements of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and we want that you must need to follow this anti-spam policy. You should familiarize yourself with the CAN-SPAM Act, for sending out such spam emails, and any other applicable anti-spam laws.
Email messages sent by ComX Enterprises must have an ‘unsubscribe’ button and if email receiver click on it, he/she will not receive any email by us again. You must not use ComX Enterprises to send emails with offensive/abusive/deceptive/false subject lines and information.
If we found that you are violating our policies in any way, we may suspend or remove your email privileges on your account.
For further queries and information please contact us on email@example.com
It is Advisable to you that please make your purchase decision wisely. We do not claim or guarantee you to make money by using our products and services. Profit process and results will depend on your personal abilities, experience, confidence, level of desires and an infinite number of variables beyond our control, including variables we or you have not anticipated.
You need to understand and agree that there are significant risk factors that should be considered by you while deciding the purchase of our product.
Please note that we are not giving any guarantee or making any promise that you will make a particular amount of money by using our product and also we are not liable for your success and failure in any terms in future.
There are unknown risks in every business, particularly in internet where advances and changes happen rapidly. Please consider pros and cons of each and every aspect before purchasing.
We have fixed the price and find it fair for the product value you get, you must agree and accept that purchase prices for the products has been subjectively set by us.
We may change this policy at any time. It is your responsibility to updated time to time and comply with this policy. If you disagree with any part of this Earning disclaimer please do not use our applications, Products and website.
All rights Reserved at ComX Enterprises. Do not copy any content of this document without permission.
We are proud affiliates for some of the products, books or tools you find on this Site. Affiliate links are used for each product that we are an affiliate of, which means that if you click that link and subsequently make a purchase, we will earn a small commission.
You pay nothing extra; any commission we earn comes at no additional cost to you.
Please understand that our recommendations are based on our experience with and knowledge of these products. We recommend them to online entrepreneurs like you because they are genuinely helpful and useful, not because of the small commissions we receive. If you choose to buy something. Please do not spend any money on these products unless you feel you need them or that they will help you achieve your goals.
The monetization method here is called affiliate marketing. The biggest brands on the internet offer affiliate programs such as Amazon, eBay, Google, etc. The idea is to offer a small commission for sites, which promotes their products. When a customer clicks on these links, they are tagged with a special cookie to track the referral. If the customer ends up buying the product, then they pay a referral fee. Many of your favorite sites use affiliate marketing to pay the bills. The only difference is that not everyone tell their users how they make money.
No, absolutely not. In some cases, we might have special deals with the vendor, that will actually even save you money.
Nope. We don’t see any personal information i.e name, email, address, credit card, etc. related to the purchase decision you make through the links provided on our site. The complete transaction happens between you and the provider.